
Nope, I am not referring to the name of my last blind date, although that might have been a fitting name for her......hmmm. Anyway, I was driving to Spring City tonight for work. All of the sudden "Bambi" darted right out in front of my van. I skidded around it, barely missing it by a couple of feet. This, along with a couple of other near misses over the years, got me thinking. Within the last couple of weeks I watched "Bambi" with my kids. Anyone who has seen it recently, probably remembers Bambi getting a really good chastizing by his Mother for dashing out into the meadow. I am thinking his Mother may have missed something much more important in rearing the young deer. I don't know Mom, you think it might have been a good idea to also tell Bambi to STAY OFF OF THE FREAKING ROAD??!!!! ESPECIALLY WHEN CARS ARE GOING BY AT 70 MPH???!!!! Obviously I am at least a better parent then she was. I tell my kids to stay out of the road all the time!


