- Last Monday we all helped A cut out a bunch of hearts. She taped these all around the edges of the dinner table. She then crawled under the table and called it her rainbow castle (since she had used an assortment of construction paper for the hearts). Today she came back home and noticed it was all taken down. She told Grandpa and Grandma that they needed to have a contest. They said, "what kind of contest?" A said, "A contest to see who took all the hearts off the table." Grandpa said, he did. A said, "you couldn't have Grandpa, you helped to make it." Grandma said, "okay, I did it." A then said, "okay, contest over, Grandpa you win, Grandma you lose!"
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Thankful 'til Thanksgiving
I have decided that since I am making a concentrated effort to follow November as blog post month, it might as well be really useful as well. Much like writing in a journal, I use this blog to see my blessings each day and to record daily life. I have decided that I am going to write one thing each day from now until Thanksgiving for which I am thankful, and why.


