
He is by far my best friend. He understands and knows each of us. He is there for each of us. He has bought us with a price. He has made it possible for us to overcome our sins. Along with that great gift, he also felt all of our pain. He knows how we feel, because He has felt it. He is a constant, unchanging, companion from here to eternity. Lately, I have felt somewhat alone. I then thought to myself, "I wonder if the Savior is up in Heaven asking, 'How much deeper do the prints in my hands, and feet and side need to go for you to know I am here? How much more blood did I need to spill in the Garden of Gethsemane to show you I'm your friend?' " It was quite the powerful impression, and made me realize how stupid I had been. He is there for me always, and He is there for you always. He has proven that in a way that no one can, and He continues to prove that each day. I am so very thankful for Him.


