"I am wondering how a girl that thinks you are great CAN get a date with you? I am not fond of blind dates as well, so I can give you my Facebook profile before you decide."
All I have to say is, confess that it was you now, and I will fore go all revenge. Otherwise, you had better prepare yourself my friend! I know this is a fake because, I am not naive enough to think that anyone reading my blog is going to think I am great! Also, I have never been approached by a girl in my whole life, why am I to believe that my luck is suddenly changing? In the past girls haven't been able to get their track shoes on fast enough if you know what I mean. Why do I feel like if I bite I am going to be met with a Facebook profile with a picture of "Bubba" from Forrest Gump?
If you are not playing with me, but just feel sorry for me and want to give my ego a boost or something, that is really nice! However, I do have one question, HOW ON EARTH COULD YOU KEEP THE CHARADE GOING FROM HERE? I mean what are you going to do for an encore pay some poor girl to go out with me? By the way.......to ALL my past dates, I know it was horrific to go out with me, but I really think my parents paid you well.........
Finally, if this is a real girl, then please contact whom ever it is you know, that would have linked you to my blog. They should be able to contact me in some way, OR at least they could leave a comment so that I know it is from a credible source.


