I AM SO THANKFUL FOR MY FAMILY
My family is certainly not perfect, but they are the best! They have always been there for me, even when I have not necessarily been there for them. They have always given of their time, support, and caring. My parents, my siblings (in-laws included) are my friends, not just my family. We all have fun whenever we can get together, but no one requires a lot of each other either. I cannot tell you how supportive they have been throughout my life. They have always stood by my side and have always been there for me. I love when we can get our whole huge clan together and hang out, and I also love when I get to spend individual time with each sibling and family. They are so willing to give and to serve anyone. They are truly examples to me in every way. I am so thankful that I was blessed to be born into this wonderful family.


