I am so thankful for so many people who I call friends. Obviously I would include anyone reading this (as long as I even remotely know who you are) as my friends. I am grateful for the time I get to spend with friends. I am grateful for the many couples and their families who allow my kids and I to play the third wheel. I am thankful for the fond memories, the laughter, and even the hard times that I have gone through with so many friends. I am grateful for any of you who have shared your life in some way or another. As I have said before you have made a positive impact in one way or another in my life. You are an example to me, and give me strength to become better. I love the quote, "show me your friends, and I will show you your future." If that quote is indeed correct, my future looks amazingly bright. As with my family (who I also consider my friends) I have been so blessed and so fortunate to be surrounded by great people. I have never had to lower my standards, or feel like less of a person (even though I am) around any of you. Thank you for helping to slowly shape me into something so much more than I am naturally capable of being. As I have been surrounded by so many great people who I chose to call friends, it is no wonder it would cause me to be so thankful.
- Today A was a little out of control in Sacrament meeting. I took her out to the foyer and things only seemed to get worse for a little bit. I calmly asked her why she was choosing to be naughty today. In a very loud, tear-filled voice, she said, "BECAUSE I AM A 4-YEAR OLD LITTLE GIRL!" I didn't know whether to laugh or to feel bad for not figuring that one out on my own.


