the first FIVE years

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Pepto


Don't worry I am not going to share any details. Yesterday I started to have an upset stomach and I felt really weak. I figured it was just something I ate and that it would go away. Later in the night it became apparent that T was not feeling well either. I happened to have some Children's Pepto and gave it to him. It worked perfectly and mostly eliminated all his symptoms. At about 1AM when I was feeling miserable, I looked for some adult stomach medicine and found nothing. So, instead of going to the store, what did I do? The same thing any guy would do. Yep! I had the highest recommended childhood dose for a 24 hour period! That is six watermelon flavored chewable tablets for those who don't know. Guess what, it didn't work at all! I guess that is what happens when you weigh more than four times the highest weight listed on the box.........Needless to say, we stayed home from church today so that T and I could feel better and not make anyone else sick.
Earlier yesterday, I was telling my Dad that I couldn't figure out what was the matter with me, and why I felt sick. He sarcastically responded "yeah, I mean you are always worrying about your kids, have a million things always going on, never take a moment to rest, and never get any sleep at night...I can't figure it out." Nope! That is not it at all, I think it is just food poisoning. This kind of diagnosis explains why he is a CPA and not a doctor..... I think the culprit was a Little Caesar's Pepperoni Pizza. Everyone who only ate the cheese pizza (like A) was fine, T and I ate the pepperoni and we were not. Dang Little Caesar's and their $5 hijinks!

Who is Visiting?