the first FIVE years

Friday, November 14, 2008

My Friday Night Date

Tonight everyone but us had a busy night of stuff they needed to do. My brother and his wife were heavily involved with a church volleyball tournament tonight. So, three of their kids (two boys 7, and 5) and this sweet little baby girl (10 mos.) hung out with T, A, and I. We had a pizza party and then watched Kung Fu Panda. Watching Kung Fu Panda this time, was not nearly the sticky experience it was when we saw it in the theater in June. This little sweetheart just smiled and laughed the whole night. She was all smiles. I really love little babies. I loved feeding her the baby food, playing with her, rocking her to sleep and then having her fall asleep on my chest. Little babies just bring such a peaceful feeling with them everywhere they go. They were here from about 5:30 until about 10:30PM. We all had a lot of fun and I know the kids loved being able to hang out with their cousins for such a long time.

Who is Visiting?