the first FIVE years

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fun Videos of the Kids

I have an external hard drive with a ton of movies of the kids. Unfortunately none of them were labeled, and it was difficult to know what they were without watching each one. So, over a few weeks, I went through and watched each of them and gave them a title. I found some fun short ones that still did not mention the kids' names. They were pretty cute, so I thought I would share them.


BLOWN AWAY

We wanted to see Air Force One when it was here a couple of years ago. While we were waiting, T decided to pull up some grass. There are actually two videos that show him doing this. The one that uses his name is the one that shows a slight pronunciation problem he had at that age....He would often leave the first couple of letters off of words. I am sure you can imagine how funny it was to hear him pulling up ---!

PRETEND SNORING

T is doing most of the pretend snoring. A just thinks he is hilarious. I don't know who taught them how to do that......

Who is Visiting?