
Reading Armadillo: tagging accepted! This is the sixth picture from the sixth file on my computer. As you can see it comes from July 2006. My Mom took as many of their grandkids as were available on a private, special, all-access tour of the Sweets Candy Company. They all had to wear the little lab coats and the shower caps (I only wish we would have kept the shower caps to give out as Christmas presents later). It was so awesome of Grandma and the kids had a ton of fun.
I NOW TAG EVERYONE! Just get the 6th picture from the 6th file on your computer and explain about it.
- This morning T and A were playing. A was a princess and T was a knight. As he would "rescue" her, he would say to her, "don't worry, your brave and shiny armor is here!" This would be as opposed to her "Knight in Shining Armor" I believe.
- This one is not really funny, but so sweet. I was asking the kids what they might want Santa to bring for Christmas. After a couple of things, T said, "Santa can bring me whatever he wants. He has a lot of toys to take to people, so it is okay for him to give me whatever he wants." I about shed a tear as I told him how proud of him I was. I really am lucky to have such remarkable kids.
- A loves to do crafts. They have a huge stack of construction paper at their disposal and I seem to find it everywhere. Tonight A was making a book. She was licking the edges of the paper. I said, "what are you doing A?" She said, "I am licking this so it will stay closed, but it is not working!" I had to explain that only envelopes have the special stuff for us to lick and seal. I think she thought it was stupid that you can't just lick closed any old paper.


