I am so thankful for my two sweet little kids. They are my world, and they are my friends. As I have said before, I think being a friend and being a parent do not contradict each other. A true friend helps their friends to choose the right. A true friend helps us to be better, to learn, and to grow. A true friend can tell us when they think we need to improve. I love the kids so much and miss them every moment I am not with them. Life truly does not begin until you get to share your life with a child. They are so caring to each other and to those around them. I love their thoughtfulness, their creativity, and everything about their little personalities. I am amazed at the things they are constantly learning. I love their thirst for life, their laughter, and their optimistic attitudes. I am so lucky I get to be their Daddy!


