the first FIVE years

Monday, December 1, 2008

Nativity Sets

Over the last two days or so the kids (with some help) have made their own nativity sets. They are made from the same foam type stuff that they made their Halloween figurines from. The nativity came in a kit as well. You have to use a hot glue gun to put this one together though. We had a lot of fun making them. The kids love to create stuff (especially A) and so it is always a lot of fun when they can make something and then see their creation finished.
Tonight after I dropped the kids off to their Mom's house I went to the gym. It has become my Monday night routine and is about the only night that it seems I leave the gym before 1AM lately. I sort of got hit on by a 60 or so year old lady tonight. Why is it that only 60 year old and above ladies think I am nice and good looking? She was pretty nice and actually in pretty good shape. It was a little weird that she literally danced to the music in her head phones between every exercise machine. That may not have been the only way in which I thought she was weird, but I will keep the rest to myself. Did I mention I also got a hair cut today from crazy hair cut girl? I don't want to talk about it.
  • After the kids got their nativity sets finished, they wanted to play with them. They were playing for a few seconds when they decided to play a little different game. It was called baby Jesus, Mary, Joseph, and.............BATMAN! A even asked Batman (T) if he could babysit so that Mary and Joseph could go do something. I wonder how the evening would go with the Dark Knight babysitting the Prince of Peace. HMMMM! What is even more funny than that? The kids rarely even have a babysitter. They are almost always with me or their Mom, so it makes you wonder how she even thought that up.

Who is Visiting?