- T was being pretty crazy when we were in the car tonight. He kept pestering A, and saying some weird things. Every time I would try to talk to him about correcting his behavior, he would say, "Okay, okay, can we just talk about this tomorrow?" My reply: "we don't ever have to talk about this, if we remember to choose the right." He then said, "well then how about you just talk to me about choosing the right then?" Funny, I thought that was EXACTLY what I was trying to do.
- A was telling me all about this dream she had recently. I was asking her about it, and she said, "Dad I had the dream in the morning. People are not even supposed to dream in the morning, only at night, but I did."
Friday, December 5, 2008
Noodles and Santa Clause
The kids were with their Mom most of today in celebration of her birthday. I picked them up late this afternoon. We ran a couple of errands, and then went to one of our favorite places to eat dinner, Noodles & Co. The kids of course love the Macaroni and Cheese. I especially like the Penne Rosa, and I think their cookies are not bad either. After dinner, we came home and watched "The Santa Clause." I love watching movies with my kids. I just recline back the chair and they suddenly come and sit on each side of me. It is one of the few times the kids are not too busy, and still want to cuddle up to their Dad. The kids loved the movie a ton, and you could tell that it got them in the Christmas mood. They were so cute and sweet after it was over, and went right to bed. Seeing them get so excited for Santa Clause and Christmas just makes me excited too. There is nothing like Christmas with little kids.


