- After the Sacrament is passed in Sacrament meeting the kids always get fruit snacks. T was being so crazy up until that point. He was just laughing and being crazy and kept asking for them. After the Sacrament was passed he got the snacks and they were Hot Wheels fruit snacks. He loudly zoomed them all over the place before they would make it into his mouth.
- The past Primary President (who was just recently released) told the kids that they can sit with her sometimes if she is sitting by us in Sacrament Meeting. About 1/3 of the way into it today, A noticed that she was sitting by us. She said, "okay, Daddy I am bored now, I need to sit with her now." I let her and she loved it.
- In between the water and the bread being passed in Sacrament meeting T was being crazy. I was trying to calm him down when he said he needed to go to the bathroom. I said, okay we will go after the Sacrament. In the dead quiet, he loudly stated, "T is going to pee, T is going to pee, T is going to pee," until I rushed him to the bathroom.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Early Sunday Morning
Today we started things bright and early. T accidentally (at least I sure hope so) wet his bed last night. He woke up at about 3:45AM or so (did I mention I went to bed at about 1:45 last night?). Well, we washed him off and then I took him into my bed to go back to sleep. Guess what, didn't happen. He never went back to sleep. I think we actually functioned pretty well today considering the lack of sleep (not unusual for me). He was asked to give the prayer in Primary today. He has started giving such great, sincere prayers that I decided to not even help him. Everyone said that he did so well. They told me that he even said how thankful we all are that we get to have breakfast, lunch, AND dinner.


