Not much has happened today. The kids got sick with a cold or something and so I took them down to the doctor this afternoon. Forty minutes later, we left with prescriptions for some antibiotics. We then went to the local Target pharmacy to pick up the medicine and we were back home. We got home just in time to make dinner. After dinner, "Frosty the Snowman" and "Frosty Returns" were on the TV tonight, so we watched them together before bed.
- The kids were sort of fighting while we were driving in the car. I started singing the "We are a Happy Family" Primary song. Just as I finished saying ".....and we are a happy family! A immediately sang, "especially if T will please, never hit me!" to the same tune as the song.
- A was talking all about the moon tonight and how she couldn't see it when we were driving. T said, "A how come you talk about the moon all the time? Are you hungry for some cheese or something?"
- T hates to wear a jacket or coat. It is quite the fight at times to get him to wear it. I sternly told him to get his jacket on. He said, "T does not want to get his jacket on, he wants to just get his game on." Where on earth does he learn these things? It is like he is one of the boyz in the hood or something. I told him he could "get his game on" as soon as he gets his jacket on!
- A was telling me the things she can see really well with magnifying glasses, telescopes, and binoculars. I asked her if she had all of those things at her Mom's house or something. She said, "I have them everywhere I go." I said, "what do you mean?" She said, "I will show you." She then put her hands into an O shape. She held both of them up to her eyes. She said, "see these are my binoculars." She then took one of her hands down so that only one of her eyes was looking through a hand. She said, "this is my magnifying glass." Finally she stacked her hands so that one eye was looking through the O shape of both of her hands. She said, "and this is my telescope." That may not seem that funny, until you find out that she was dead serious!
- T was kneeling on the exam table at the doctors office. The doctor asked him if he could swing his legs down so that he was in a sitting position, so the doctor could take a look at him. T said, "oh yeah, I am really good at swinging my legs!"


