the first FIVE years

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Free at Last!

Today I took my finals. This morning I woke up really early and went to the gym to just shoot the basketball before finals. I usually cram like crazy for finals, then the last hour or two right before, I find something fun to do to ease my mind. No matter how poorly I did on my finals, there is no way I could have missed as many questions as I did shots this morning. See, there is a bright side to EVERYTHING! My first final started at 7AM this morning and I was expected to be in finals straight through until about 11:30AM. I ended up completing all of them by 9:40AM. That means that I did really well, or I did really terrible. No matter what, at least I am finally free! Well, at least for a week or two until the next semester starts. I am so excited to have all of this free time though. No more staying up super late to do homework. I can actually workout at the gym some mornings instead of from 11PM-1AM at night! Wait, that technically is the morning, but I digress. My schedule will be awesome and somewhat normal. Then the next semester will start and my body will have to adjust back.......but hey, until then I think it is sweet!
  • I was talking to the kids on the phone yesterday. They were being really silly. I said, "you guys are hilarious." A then said, "if we are so funny how come I can't hear you laughing Daddy?" How am I supposed to respond to that? I was really tempted to say the mature thing. You know, "What was that?... bad connection.....crshshshshsh," but I didn't.

Who is Visiting?