Twin Tidbits

- This morning I was driving the kids to their Mom's house. A was yelling at T about something (long experience has taught me that he was probably pestering her), suddenly T said, "It sounds like someone wants a different brother!!" Not only did he say that but he said it on a sliding musical scale. A responded, "No, I don't want a new brother, I just want the one I have to BEHAVE!!!"
- When we got to their Mom's house T was getting out of the car and lost his footing. He fell to the ground and scraped up his knee. Speaking through his screaming and his tears, he said, "OOOOOOHH (not OWWWW), now I am going to have to wear TWO band aids" (the day before he had scraped his leg when he fell on his bike, poor kid!). I thought it was funny that of all the things that could come out of his mouth, he was most concerned that he might have to wear two band aids.