the first FIVE years

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Pins and Pizza

So, tonight we went with some friends to Fat Cats bowling alley and The Pizza Factory. I know the family, because the guy was a really good friend of mine in high school. He is a great guy and his wife and kids are also great. We had a lot of fun with them. We lost touch for a while (my fault not his), and he and his family have been more than forgiving in welcoming me back into the "fold." We went to Fat Cats, it is great because you can get Pizza Factory pizza right at the lanes. We ordered the pizza and then went to get some bowling lanes. The people informed us that we couldn't because they were closing the whole 36 lane bowling alley down for a party. I can only imagine how much that would cost on a Saturday night! So, we ate at the pizza factory and then went another place to bowl. I bowled six straight gutter balls my first three times, but still ended the night with a 94. The kids did pretty well too, T bowled a 65 and A bowled a 59 and the bumpers were not working. It was a lot of fun hanging out with them and catching up with each other. The kids loved playing with their two boys as well and instantly became friends. It is good to have lasting friendships with good people, and luckily I have been very fortunate in finding great friends.

Who is Visiting?