- T crashed on his bike today and just got a little scrape that bled a little. He kept asking me if more skin would "hatch" in its place. Apparently he thinks there are some sort of skin eggs that hatch all the time or something.
- A was yelling at T today. I asked her what was the matter and why she was yelling. She told me that T was trying to tell her what to do. She then said, "I was just trying to mind my own business, but T is trying to mind my business for me!, I just want to mind my own!!"
- Tonight T was really giggly as I was lying by him for a second at bedtime. I sort of pretended he was a pillow and laid on his belly and said how comfortable, but wiggly this pillow was. T said in a laughing voice, "if you do not get up right now, I am going to throw you in the back of the truck and drop you off at D.I."
Monday, July 28, 2008
Truck and Trunks
Today we took the big yellow truck up to the Anderson's to help them move a bunch of stuff to D.I. before they move to Ohio. It was a lot of fun for the kids to hang out and for the adults to hang out as well. Later tonight, after we had our family home evening lesson, we went swimming again. This time my brother, his wife, and kids came as well. Everyone had a great time, only this time I could barely keep the kids off the slide, we didn't spend much time actually swimming. They both love to float now and like to be on their own as long as they have their life jackets on.


