So, I have been way over due for a haircut. Today, I finally got one, and guess who was there! The girl that I am so in love with (not really, and really if she doesn't like me back I think it is called lust anyway). We went in to the haircut place, and there she was at the counter. I didn't even have to tell her my name, she remembered it. Isn't that great!!! She probably remembers all the guys she so cruelly shot down. She winked at me as she said, "Hi, Kent." I think I not only winked, but BLINKED back, okay it wasn't really at her, I think something was in my eye. Unfortunately, she was not the one who cut my hair today. DARN the bad luck!!!!!! However, it did not stop her from talking to me and the lady who was cutting my hair! "So, what you been up to?... How are the kids doing?... Are you dating anyone?" The last question was particularly hard for me. She was mocking me and I knew it. It was as if she was driving a knife into my back where my superman cape would not protect me. After the way that she had shot me down, how could she be so cruel as to ask that question! I began to silently and tearlessly weep as I asked my stylist if she could use the texture scissors on my hair. If only she would give me a chance. It was so hard seeing her so happy as she was performing some Edward Scissorhands routine on the girl strapped into her chair. Knowing I would never have her companionship. I wonder if she was telling that girl why things wouldn't work between them! Anyway, I paid, and we left the store. I even left feeling a little light headed. That might just be because they took two pounds of hair off my head though. If some of you are reading this and have no idea what I am talking about, AND you care (both things would be important) then you need to read my previous posting in June entitled "interesting and informative."
This is my new look after the haircut. What do you think?


