the first FIVE years

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Things you all should know about me...

So, I found this funny website, that tells you some interesting funny things about people. Here is what it said about me when I took the quizzes.


How Angry AM I ?

You Are 15% Angry



You're so laid back, no one could ever accuse you of getting angry.

While there are a few little things that may annoy you, you generally play it cool.

In fact, your calm attitude tends to provoke people with anger problems.

They may think you're screwing with them, but that's just the way you are!




For those of you who don't think I act my age! (I will be 29 in 9days, so I am actually 9 days too mature!)


You Act Like You Are 29 Years Old



You are a twenty something at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life.

You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.



You're still figuring out your place in the world and how you want your life to shape up.

The world is full of possibilities, and you can't wait to explore many of them.

Who is Visiting?