the first FIVE years

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturday Yardwork

A always states how cold she is inside the house, and how hot she is outside the house. She likes to dress up in different things. I guess I did not understand how cold she really was. All she is missing is her gloves and boots. Hopefully she will not start stripping clothes off when she gets too hot outside, that wouldn't go well. I guess I haven't noticed the frost growing on the TV, but maybe it takes time. Obviously she knows something I don't know if she finds it necessary to pull all this out of her closet.

T loved when I made him the trash compactor and bounced him around to make more room inside the can. He is too much fun and too good of a boy for me to ever really throw him away.

All aboard the Manure express. T was pretending to be a train conductor. I want them to have the freedom to be whatever they want to be, however if he is going to be a train conductor I hope they let him haul something besides smelly old mulch.

T definitely loves to be outside and do yard work. A likes it as well most days, but probably not quite as much. She was inside much of the time watching Sleeping Beauty (her favorite show if you don't know).

  • T is sick of A choosing Sleeping Beauty every time it is her turn to choose their one TV show per day. He said "if A chooses Sleeping Beauty one more time, then I am going to throw it away and turn myself into a DUCK!" I don't know if that is a good solution or not, I have never turned into a duck to solve any sort of conflict. Do ducks encounter less problems and confrontation than humans? Perhaps he is on to something, maybe it IS the solution.

Who is Visiting?