T & A riding off into the sunset when we hauled the bikes to the park after dinner tonight.
Today was pretty uneventful except for the trip to the park. My Mom took the kids with her to the hair dresser today while I was at school. Luckily she only had to have them with her for about 30 minutes of her 2 hour appointment. She said they were pretty well behaved. The kids played in the backyard most of the day, while I did housework. Since I am home I figure I might as well get as much done as I can so that we can just enjoy the weekend and do fun things. I figure I will mow the lawn tomorrow and other than the usual laundry and clean up on Monday, we should be set.
Here is the tip:
Do you have quite a few blogs that you are keeping tabs on? Are you frustrated when you check them to find that they have not been updated since the last time you looked? Well, then I have the solution for you! It is called Google Reader. It is very simple if you already have any sort of Google account (i.e. Blogger, Gmail, etc.) You go to www.google.com/reader. If you already have some sort of Google account you just sign in with that. If not, it is very easy to create them. Then you add the web address of the blogs that you are interested in. It will tell you if there are any new postings in an e-mail type format. I usually go in to see if any are new and then go to the actual blog, but either way. There are two things it will not do however. It will not allow you to add a subscription to a blog that you must put in a password and user name. Those you will still have to check manually. It also will not let you know when new comments have been posted. Other than those two minor glitches, it is awesome. Hopefully it helps you all out. Trust me, it is nice having to only check one place instead of clicking around to see who has not updated their blog lately (definitely not me, sorry I told you I was blogging to keep a journal, its not my fault my life is uninteresting).
- The kids Mom is on a trip in Georgia right now. A wanted to know how they talk in Georgia. I teasingly responded, "with their mouths, just like you." She said, "No, I mean what language do they speak?!" I conjured up my best southern accent and said, "they speak the same language as you, they just talk like this, little lady." She rolled her eyes and said, UUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!


