the first FIVE years

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Funny Little Girl

This morning the kids' Mom picked them up. So, I am back to work and school and the kids will come back Thursday night. It was so much fun having them with me for all of that time. I hope they liked the time as much as I did.

  • Just a day or two into her vacation, their Mom called to talk to the kids. She said that she had gotten a bear for A. She was of course very excited. Just before coming home their Mom was talking to A again and told her that her boyfriend had just proposed and now she had a really shiny ring because they were going to get married. A simply said, "Oh, but I need to know if you still have my bear. Do you still have it and are you going to bring it to me?" I thought it was pretty funny. I am glad my kids are not obsessed with all of the worldly things (ha, ha).

Who is Visiting?