This is Milky
So, anyone who has been around A very much has likely heard her talk about her stuffed animal Milky. This is by far her most favorite toy in the whole world and has been for over a year. She has to sleep with it each night. This obviously creates some interesting circumstances if it is left at either her Mom's house or mine when A is no longer there. It has definitely caused me a few hour long round trip drives with the kids. It has also caused me to shift around my work schedule to do some work at a place where I can get Milky back to A. Milky is indeed a Littlest Pet Shop animal, however she (OH, yes, it is a she, just ask A) is not very little and has an enormous head. I am not allowed to lay on Milky when I lay by A to rub her back and tuck her in at night, but Milky can lay on top of me. I mean I know I am fluffy, but I still don't think I am quite as soft as a stuffed animal. I'm just saying. Just over a year ago I bought Milky at Target and our lives have never been the same since. Her known Aliases are The Milkster and Milko. A loves Milky and because of that Milky is one of the family, so I thought I should introduce you to her. This is the closest the kids will ever get to having a real cat in our home because I do not like them and I am allergic. So, I am really, really glad she likes it so much.
- The kids came to school with me last Tuesday. I told them before we left that they had to be so good and be quieter than they are in church (not really a hard thing many weeks). They were so good and just sat and colored and looked around. I could not believe how sweet they were. There was one point where T tried to whisper something to me. I could not hear him and just whispered, "Okay, just color your picture and be quiet please." A then said way too loud, "HE SAID HE NEEDS A TISSUE!" I then got one out of my bag and handed it to him. Most people would have been really embarrassed at this point, I just laughed with the rest of the class. Other than this one incident they really were amazingly good though and I was so proud of them.
- My brother and sister-in-law's house is just a couple of blocks away, therefore we are in the same ward. She also happens to serve in the Primary Presidency. She stepped out for a few minutes during sharing time and when she came back in A said very loudly, "Aunt T looks so pretty today!" I guess everyone laughed pretty hard which caused Aunt T's face to turn as bright pink as her shirt. She is not the kind that really likes a whole lot of attention anyway.
- The last couple of nights I have had a hard time with T wanting to sleep. He keeps telling me that he does not want to sleep and that he does not even feel tired (often through yawns). I told him that he needs to sleep to grow big and strong. He said that he needs to just eat and exercise. I told him that sleep was just as important as those things. So, when he woke up this morning he pulled up the bottom of his pajama legs and said, "Wow, look how much my legs grew last night!" Being the ever encouraging parent I said, "yeah just think how much they will grow when you go RIGHT to sleep tonight."


