Yesterday we helped the Anderson's move a few things with the truck. Later that night they treated us to a dinner at Outback Steakhouse. We had a lot of fun with them. It is fun for me to just hang with them and do some "work" while the kids just get a bunch of time to play together.
More funny things:
- The truck parks under a tree when we are not using it, therefore the back of it it fills with a little debris. When we have all the windows open and are cruising down the freeway the wind picks some of it up and it comes into the windows. We still have not fixed the VERY cracked windshield on the truck. A, not realizing that the leaves were blowing in the side windows, said, "DAD you have got to get the cracks in that big window fixed because leaves are blowing through them right into my eyes!"
- I took T to the bathroom at Outback and someone had gone on the seat. I had to clean it all off in order for him to use the toilet. He asked what I was doing, and I told him that someone had done that and I was cleaning it off for him to use it. He said, "It was probably the same Satans that threw a bottle at our trucks window." He thinks that anytime someone is bad they are a "Satan."
- Tonight T was rubbing lotion on his arm (they love lotion for some reason) and he said, "look Dad this is making me have little tiny furs (it was roughing up the peach fuzz on his arms) so that when I am big I will have lots of big fur on my arms like you do!" I was unaware it was fur, but if that is the case, and considering I have size 15 feet maybe I need to confess, that yes, I am BIG FOOT!


