NEW TIRES
Apparently the car was feeling a little left out, and jealous of the kids. It would squeal and whine every time we went around a corner, give terrible traction, and other such fits. So, we broke down and bought some new shoes for it too. We ended up leaving the car at the tire shop because I thought for sure I would be chasing two kids around a busy tire shop waiting room for three hours. I even had the tire place change the oil (which is something I almost always do myself). Thirty minutes after we left the car, they called and said they were done. How is that for service?!!! They also did a great job on both things. I am sure that the tires are the bulk of the cost, otherwise, I would hate to think how much that place actually charges per hour! :)
BOWLING
Saturday night we went bowling at Fat Cats. We all had a ton of fun. Tinkerbell won the game with a score of 140! Everyone else was pretty close behind though. I am convinced it is her technique that clinched the win. I would place the ball on the rack. She would push it back and forth and say, "one for the money, two for the show, three to get ready, and four to go,..... go,...... go.......!" She would roll the ball back and forth throughout the entire chant. I am definitely going to try it next time. I am sure that my arm would be so well exercised by the end of the night, that I could skip any gym exercises involving that arm at the next workout.
FEELING OLD
Sunday we were going to go to a mission farewell. He was a Deacon when I was the Deacon's Quorum advisor. Now granted, I had this calling when I was pretty young, but HOLY COW it still makes you feel pretty old when someone like that is now going on a mission! We drove out there and were right on time to his farewell. They ended up moving the date of the farewell, and although they thought they had told everyone, they forgot to tell a couple of people. They were so embarrassed and felt so bad. I just thought it was funny. We hurried back to our own ward and made it there about 20 minutes late to Primary. I am sure we just looked like slackers who can't make it to church on time, even when it doesn't start until eleven. I thought all of this was great because now I am not really THAT old for at least two more weeks. :)
PEEP ADDICTION
Tinkerbell has suddenly developed quite the Peep addiction. I have made sure to limit her to one a day. We brought these home the other day. She took a bite and she fell in love (I have a copyright on that phrase by the way, I am hoping that is just how things will transpire with a girl that I marry someday :) ). Luckily I am here to regulate this sort of behavior. I don't want her to have to go to Peeps anonymous one day.
- Today Tinkerbell was talking about the Easter Bunny. McQueen asked me where the Easter Bunny even lives. Before I could think of exactly where he lives, Tinkerbell stepped in. She said, "oh my gosh McQueen, you are so silly, he lives at the East Pole!"


