Okay, so maybe "hate" is too strong a word. I certainly do not have a problem with other people using Facebook, I just don't really care for it. I had plenty of experience with Facebook through others before I joined. I didn't really have favorable impressions about Facebook when I joined, but I figured I would give it a chance. I deleted my Facebook account within a month of joining...........but, I didn't REALLY delete it because as they tell you, all you have to do for your profile to be active again is simply log in again. Some would argue that blogging and Facebook are very similar. Me personally, I would disagree. I blog to keep a journal for my kids and for myself. Certainly I want to share a piece of us with friends who choose to read it, but it is not a social networking type of a deal. Anyone who disagrees can look to the number of comments I get on any given posting. While I enjoy the comments I do receive, if it was just about that, I would have given up on this thing a long time ago. Instead, I post anywhere from 15-30 times a month. Anyway, I have shared with you that I don't care for Facebook. A friend sent me this great video that almost PERFECTLY describes why I don't. Even if you love Facebook, you may still get a good laugh at the video.


