One of McQueen and Tinkerbell's friends invited them to a swimming birthday party last Saturday. The kids had a lot of fun, and of course they love swimming. They were also really excited to pick out a present and then watch him open it. It was a ton of fun.
What a cute little girl!
SANDALS AND SNOW BOOTS
Friday and most of Saturday, the weather was sunny and bright. If it didn't hit at least 70 degrees, it had to be close. Sunday afternoon through the present changed all of that. We had a ton of snow and the weather has been cold. The snow by our house was so deep I actually pulled the snow boots back out. I actually love that Utah truly has four seasons.........it is just a little weird when they all happen in one week......
Friday and most of Saturday, the weather was sunny and bright. If it didn't hit at least 70 degrees, it had to be close. Sunday afternoon through the present changed all of that. We had a ton of snow and the weather has been cold. The snow by our house was so deep I actually pulled the snow boots back out. I actually love that Utah truly has four seasons.........it is just a little weird when they all happen in one week......
SPEECH
Tinkerbell was asked to give the talk in Primary on Sunday. She did a great job! She was asked to talk about the important responsibilities of every member in a family. We wrote a little talk and we made two heart puzzles. One was the completed heart puzzle. The other was the individual pieces. She held up each individual piece and talked about some of the responsibilities of each person (Mommies, Daddies, Brothers/Sons, and Sisters/Daughters). With the completed heart, she demonstrated the love and spirit we can have in our homes, if we all work together in fulfilling our responsibilities. I love that they get so excited to participate in things like this.
STREP
IT'S BAAAAACK!!!! This has got to be the shortest vacation strep has taken from my body. I have commented many times how much strep loves me. I typically get it about every 30-60 days. The last couple of incidents have been roughly 40 days apart. I was diagnosed with it once again yesterday (the 23rd). The previous time I found out I had it was the 3rd. Yep, only 20 days this time. But wait, it gets better. I didn't finish my last round of anti-biotics until the 13th. So, really I got it within ten days of the last time. No one around me even gets strep, but I will get strep from anything. The kids get croup, I get strep. I am around someone who has a cold, I get strep. Basically that is the only thing my body will ever get sick with apparently. I am sure many are thinking I really need to go an Ear, Nose, and Throat specialist. Here is the deal: If I get 25 comments (from different people) I will promise to go. One could say that I am using my strep throat just to get comments because I would never get any otherwise. To that ridiculous accusation, I would say.....................you are absolutely right!


