Today we have spent a lot of time riding bikes through the neighborhood. We have been cleaning and all the normal fun stuff as well. We played with our neighbors dog Millie tonight and the kids loved throwing the ball to her. They decided that she was pretty fast, so they decided to race her. Let's just say that unlike the bike race that I previously posted, neither of them won this time. It was really cute to see them though. It was a fun day. We look forward to doing some fun things this week since I have them and do not have work, only school.
- Tonight before dinner I was loading the dishwasher. A was really cute and wanted to help me clean everything. She stood on her stool and moved the scrubber all over this big pot. It was really fun to talk with her while she did it. She only ended up helping me for about 10 minutes. Dinner was then ready and we ate. Just before we said the prayer, A said, "I am so glad I finally get some time to relax after all the chores I have been doing." It was so funny.
- Tonight the kids took turns going to the bathroom before bed. T went first. A then immediately went in there and said, UGGGH!, T, why can you never put the seat down after you go potty!" T then said, "you never lift up the seat for me A." I know you are not supposed to choose sides as a parent. After so many years, I actually always put the seat down, but I have to admit I was siding with T on this one a little.


