the first FIVE years

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Holy Crap! I've Been Tagged!

I thought since I am a guy, that I was immune to being "tagged." I guess not! That's the last time I am going to read anyone else's blog. :) Whatever, I will play along.

A is for age: 29

B is for burger of choice: Train Burger

C is for the name of the person/company that you wrote your last check to: Tithing

D is for your dog's name: The only dog in our house is named Kent

E is for essential item you use every day: Toilet Paper

F is for favorite TV show: You mean people above the age of 18 get to watch that thing?

G is for favorite game: UMMMM......Hopscotch

H is for the name of your high school: I don't get that specific on the blog.

I is for instruments you play: Kazoo

J is for favorite juice: Jamba Juice

K is for whose bum you'd like to kick: Who is volunteering to have my size 15 foot kick theirs?

L is for last restaurant at which you ate: Chili's

N is for number of piercings: Wouldn't you like to know? Just kidding, that is how rumors get started!

O is for overnight hospital stays: I spent plenty of overnights when the kids were first born, but I have never stayed overnight for myself. Knock on wood.

P is for people you were with today: I don't get specific unless someone has a more common name. However, you can bet I was with T & A.

Q is for what you do with your quiet time: Never had any. I don't feel like stabbing my brain with a fork. But other than that, I drive around for work.

R is for biggest regret: I don't focus on my past and look for regrets. They sort of don't exist in my world. I learn from mistakes and move on. I like to focus on the good things that I can do, or that can happen in my future.

S is for last store you shopped at: Shopko (funny, I almost never go there, just really convenient today.)

T is for time you woke up today and the time you went to bed last night: Woke up at 7AM, went to bed at 3:30AM.

U is for what you consider unique about yourself: I like long walks on the beach, candlelight dinners, and romance novels?

V is for vegetable you love: Tomatoes I guess

X is for x-rays you've had: Dental, Chest, Neck, Back, Shoulder, Collar Bone, Arm, Foot.

Y is for yummy food you ate today: Fajita Quesadillas

Z is for your favorite zoo animal: Python, but only if it has a dead rabbit in its enclosure.

I choose to tag........NO ONE!

Who is Visiting?