The other night Ashley and I went to see the movie, The Blind Side. All I can say is WOW!! What an amazing movie. This was again just an amazing TRUE story. There was not a bunch of garbage thrown in or anything else. Sandra Bullock's character was a good Christian woman and they portrayed that well. Sometimes when I go to the movies I feel like they constantly bash on religion and God. It was refreshing to see a movie that revered it. All I could think when we left was how much difference one person (or family) can make. I would love to be able to help a person as much as they were able to. It truly changes both persons lives. What an amazing movie and story.When the movie had barely begun, there was a 20s something girl and her boyfriend/husband that sat right next to me. They were getting their treats all out and everything. She was opening her purse and out of the corner of my eye, I saw something moving. I looked and she pulled a dog out of her freakin' purse. What the heck! I sort of laughed it off and whispered to Ashley that we were very privileged that we get to sit next to Paris Hilton and her dog tonight. Next thing I knew the manager was coming to ask the people about the dog. Apparently the people behind us had a huge problem with it. They retorted that it was a service dog (small enough to fit in a purse mind you). I mean what does it do, protect this girl's mascara? She would step on it before it led her anywhere, were it a seeing eye dog. So the fight went back and forth between the people behind us and them. They complained the people behind kept hitting their seats and all kinds of stuff. The people behind complained that they "MIGHT" be allergic to dogs, etc. In the end, I think this: I cannot imagine that dog was a service dog of any kind, especially because if it were, you would not have to sneak it in your purse. On the other hand, the people behind were a little bit over the top and making WAY too big of a deal about it. Either way, I got another sweet weirdo story for the blog.


