Saturday, November 28, 2009
Zoo Lights
Tonight we went to the Zoo Lights at Hogle Zoo. It was a lot of fun and actually quite a bit better then I imagined it was going to be. Most of the animals were asleep and/or away for the night, but the tigers (including all three babies) were still out. The lights were really pretty spectacular all over the zoo. We all had a great time. They even sold hot chocolate there (at, of course, outrageous prices). I bought one of their "souvenir cups" complete with free refills all night. We shared and I knew the kids would down more then a couple of cups. I feel very confident that we got our money's worth out of the deal. It was a lot of fun. Seeing the lights is kind of expensive, but we would still recommend it. I will have to post pictures when I get them all downloaded from the camera.


