the first FIVE years

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Backwards and Forwards

I am obviously a huge car person. I think cars are great and I would love to have more time and money to restore older cars. Overall, I think I am an optimist and can find good in almost any situation. Rather than focusing on what I don't have (lots of time and money), I can focus on what I do have. Sure, I am not "restoring" some old antique vehicle, but I am "de-storing" the vehicle I have into a classic antique. Next year, this old girl will be hitting the big 10 year old mark! This post is not merely about my love of cars though. It is about what is showing on the odometer: 155551. Some may wonder why that is significant. Is it because it has 4 fives and two ones? No. It is because the ones are making a "five sandwich"? No. It is because I have agreed to once again participate in NaBloPoMo (national blog post month). Therefore I must come up with 30 posts in thirty days. Accordingly, I thought one of the posts could be the fact that you could read the odometer backwards or forwards and it would still be the same number. Pretty neat, huh? By the way, I don't know what is wrong with my speedometer. I am sure the needle must have just faded out in the sunlight. I am sure I was stopped when I took this picture, and I certainly would NEVER go faster then 65!

Who is Visiting?