Tuesday, November 10, 2009
NaBloPoMoSucko No More
Yes, it is true. I agreed of my own free will to participate in NaBloPoMo and post 30 posts in 30 days in the month of November. Up until now, I have been NaBlo-sucko. That has all changed though. I am proud to say that this concludes my tenth post in one night and I have kept my word (so far). I am now all caught up. One can say that I don't follow the rules very well and that I should be doing one post a day. To them I would respond, that rebels like me make their own rules. :) Also, blogger has this sweet thing where you can throw whatever date and time you want on a post. Further, correct me if I am wrong, but all I remember the rules saying is that I agreed to do 30 posts in 30 days. Most of you are not insane enough to participate in this cause (no offense to you Jared; it is you and me against the world brother), so you probably don't even know the rules. I think next year I am going to do 30 posts in one day, on the last day of November and just get it all over with in one foul swoop. Anyway, I have just added a whole bunch more torture......I mean really, really interesting and insightful pieces of wisdom that I am willing to share with you all as we embark on this journey of life together.


