My sister told us about this event that was going on called "Touch-a-Truck." Saturday morning, I decided to take the kids. It was a huge event that had every big industrial type truck you could imagine. There were semis, concrete mixers, tractors, a mobile police command vehicle, fire engines, utility trucks, and on and on. The kids had a lot of fun climbing all through each of the vehicles. They thought the Hummer limo was really cool and told me all about the stuff inside of it.

Towards the end of the event, we were able to get up in the utility bucket of a Rocky Mountain Power truck. The kids were so excited and I thought it was pretty cool. That thing must go 50-100 feet in the air, because we were way higher then I could ever imagine a power line being. I was also impressed that it could hold so much weight.

We all had fun.........despite McQueen puking his guts out most of the way down. Incidentally, we were the last ones to ride in the bucket. Something always happens on the last run of the day, doesn't it. Despite the throw up raining down from 40 feet and above, he still claimed it was awesome...........come to think of it, maybe that is what he was talking about. Check out Tinkerbell's grossed out face. It compliments the laughs of the bucket operator nicely.

Here is the truck as it is raising us high in the sky. Luckily some lady was taking pictures for me. She was like a tourist. I figured out that she must have taken one picture every 3-5 seconds. You would have thought we were in the Statue of Liberty or something. The only bad thing about her taking so many pictures, is a lot of them were not that great.

Tell them LARGE MARGE sent ya!

Five more feet, a flannel shirt, a big dark beard, a driver's
license and a big pot belly, and he could have a promising new career on his hands.

The closest she has ever gotten to being Wendy on Bob-The Builder.

No one is going to tell this kid he
isn't Bob the Builder.

While they may look like midget domestic terrorists, they are actually wearing police gear. I am amazed that Tinkerbell can even hold that on her shoulders.....since it weighs one more pound then she does. McQueen was shocked that the disabled assault rifles weighed WAYYY more then his toy guns.
McQueen was quite at home in this video. This was something he gladly repeated several times before I had to keep saying: "okay, okay, that is all you get to do, no more!" I can't really blame the kid though. I put a horn just like that one on the Toyota Tercel that I drove in High School. Let's just say the little "meep, meep!" horns they put on those things, don't convey the message when someone cuts you off.