
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! McQueen has had a semi loose tooth for a couple of weeks now. This is his second one, and his first is already halfway grown in. It certainly has not been loose enough to worry about pulling out............until now! As we were eating Sunday dinner, McQueen asked for a new piece of corn on the cob that was not so hard. He said he bit down and it was really, really hard. I asked him if he was sure it wasn't his tooth. I looked and sure enough, it was just dangling there. I tried to pull it out with my fingers, but the stinking thing was way too slippery. I told him that I was going to grab the pliers (he has very good spacing between his teeth and this thing was barely hanging on). He freaked out for a second, then held still as I plucked the tooth the rest of the way out. He asked me three times if I had gotten it yet. I told him yes, but he didn't believe me. He said, "Dad I didn't feel anything, have you got it yet?" all the while keeping his mouth open wide. When I finally showed him the tooth, he thought it was so cool. He said, I didn't feel anything, I should have you take all my loose teeth out with those pliers. I was still amazed I had to use them at all for how loose the tooth was, but I am glad he liked them. He was so excited to show Ashley and our great home teachers who came over later that night.

There is a small canal and catwalk close to our house. Sunday evening, we went for a walk and we all played a bunch of games of Pooh Sticks. If you don't know what Pooh Sticks is, watch or read "The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh." We had a lot of fun and were able to figure out quite a few more techniques to the game.

This little Monkey loves to climb our trees