the first FIVE years

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hello Jerry, Hello Newman!

Ashley and I went out on our normal date night (Monday). We walked around downtown and did some stuff here and there. Afterwards, we wanted to just get some good dessert somewhere. Late on a Monday night there doesn't seem to be a million places open. There was one, however. We went to the Salt Lake Roasting Co. We had heard they have great desserts, and we were not disappointed. Just to clarify, no I still have never had so much as a sip of coffee, and I still hate the smell of it. Therefore, it is NOT a temptation. I got the fruit flan and Ashley got some great concoction of a cake. We sat outside (so I wouldn't have to smell the coffee) and talked and even people watched. Suddenly, I turned to Ashley and asked that she remove the camera from her purse. She obliged. I instantly started snapping away at a man inside the cafe. Now, you all know why I did.................

Yes, that's right. It is indeed "Newman" from Seinfeld. Okay, so it might not have been THE "Newman," but I would love to see anyone find someone who looks more like Newman than this guy. As he talked, he even seemed to have a lot of his mannerisms. I wonder if this guy just happens to deliver mail for a living. HMMMM.......... As I was saying, thank goodness there are only a select number of places to go, late on a Monday night........
P.S. THERE ARE MANY NEW POSTS BELOW. I HAVE GIVEN MY BLOG ITS BI-MONTHLY UPDATE. JUST THINK, IT WAS NOT LONG AGO THAT PEOPLE WERE COMMENTING ON ME BLOGGING MORE THAN ANYONE THEY KNOW.

Who is Visiting?