Ashley got tickets to see "The Killers" a while back. I have to say that I am not a huge concert goer. I typically just buy the CD or the MP3 if I like the music. My MP3 player has plenty of The Killers music. This was the first concert I had been to since 2001. We had a great time and they put on a great show. We were actually really close to the stage too. The only thing that was weird was the very beginning. They came out and sang one song and the crowd was on fire. Then they had to get off of stage so that someone could fix some sort of technical difficulty. We sat there for about 25 minutes before the show resumed. While I had a great time, I am still not sure how much of a TRUE concert goer I am. I think the next time I go to a concert, I seriously am going to wear earplugs. I know that I would still be able to hear the music, so it would be fine. I just value my hearing WAY to much to put my poor ears through that much torture over and over again. After talking like I was in the heart of a tornado for about an hour, I decided that it really cannot be good for my ears. I know that I would probably be considered a dork by all around me, but being considered a dork is nothing new to me (anyone who has ever tried to entertain a child knows what I am talking about; I have tried to entertain children many times over the years). Besides, I think that wearing ear plugs for one night is a far better deal then having a hearing aid attached to my ear for many years.


