I am responding to a recent tag that asks for "THE FIVE THINGS MOST PEOPLE PROBABLY DO NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU." Just when you are thinking you know way more about me then you would ever care to, someone tags me this way. Although it may seem like I write everything on the blog, I actually have a personal journal which I write in quite a bit. What is written in there I keep locked up like Fort Knox, probably until the day I die.
So, here are a few of the great unknowns in my life, just remember that what you read on the blog stays on the blog:
5. In Jr. High a kid picked a fight with me. He was trying to get me to fight him for over a week. Finally he pushed me, swung to hit me (but missed), and in the process said some really awful things. I finally hit him back. He fell to the ground. He came at me again, and the same exact thing happened seven or eight times. I never came at him once, and he never was able to hit me once. After the initial hit, I only continued hitting him so he would not hit me. If he would have stayed back I would not have touched him. To make a long story short, I was charged as a juvenile with assault because the school (and later police) decided I was just too big and it was an unfair advantage. Luckily, I have never been involved in another fight since.
4. A couple of months into my mission, my driver's license was suspended for one month. I received far too many speeding tickets before my mission. Apparently the state did a review of my record and they were jealous, and thought it was unfair that the cops were giving all of the tickets to me. Let me state that I have completely calmed down since those days..............well, mostly.
3. Until I started posting them on this blog, NO ONE ever knew that I wrote any poems. In fact, even as bad as the poems are, I had to convince quite a few people that I actually wrote them. Also, for years, I used to think that blogs were the stupidest thing in the entire world. I bet you all find that pretty hilarious!
2. I am much more tender hearted than most people who really know me (even those who know me well) could ever tell. I do not show it, and most people are completely unable to see it. My physical appearance and my sense of humor help even more to keep it hidden.
1. This one I have never told ANYONE! I am actually in the process of writing a book that I really hope is published one day. Don't worry it is not an autobiography or anything, but a novel. I am about 1/6 of the way through the process, but mostly have the whole book written in my head. It is just about finding time to convey all the thoughts in my head down on to paper. I think I am going to write it under the pen name, "Pen Name."
Since no one ever responds when I tag everyone, I will tag specific people. You can answer as an individual, a family, or a couple. I tag: Armadillo, half truths, Jones, Andersons, Jewkes, Condies, Becks, Eyres, and anybody else who would like to do this.


