Today, the kids left Sunbeams behind and went into their first CTR class. They colored CTR pictures and got CTR rings. They learned all about choosing the right. They already miss their old teachers (even though they talked to them quite a bit at church), but are really excited and already talk a lot about their new teachers as well. I can't believe how fast time goes and how big they are getting.
- I was asking the kids some questions. A finally got fed up and said, "Daddy, we don't know everything, we are only almost 5!"
- When the kids came back last week, I asked T what fun things he did at his Mommy's. He named a couple of things that would seem fun. Then he said, "then we had rest time." I said, "oh, is that fun, is that something you like?" He said, "no Daddy, it is the most boring thing in the world, I don't even like it at all, and we have it every day!" I had to laugh because up to that point he was only telling me fun things. I was pretty surprised when he mentioned that.
- I was pretending to be asleep, complete with snoring noises. A and T came over and she said, "Oh Daddy you are the biggest teasing faker in the world, you don't even make that honk shu honk shu noise when you fall asleep during our movies."
- A was telling T he could do something later. T responded "yeah, well later means two."
- A was telling someone that she "does not know how helpful her CTR class was since they have only had one class!"
- A bought a Cabbage Patch doll and T bought a huge Screaming Banshee (from Disney's Cars-Mater and the Ghostlight) with some of their Christmas money. As they were playing with them, A said, that "her Cabbage Patch doll just sent little Mater a text message." My head was twirling as my kids said that, I wanted to scream "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! this can't be happening already!
- T was really cute as he was telling me how much he likes his new toys. He then said, "You know I love you, WAY more than any of my toys, right Dad?"


