- Want to play outside while my Dad does the snow blowing.
- When my Dad is done with said snow blowing, take him up on his offer to help us build a snowman, but insist it be in the front yard for everyone to see, not the back.
- I then might spend almost an hour with my Dad building said snowman to be nearly five feet tall.
- When my Dad goes inside the house to get the buttons, carrot nose, scarf, etc...............we might think it would be fun to knock out the snowman's two midsections, smash his ribs, crush his vital organs and let the moisture within run warmly in the streets!
- When my Dad comes out to ask what happened to our snowman we might look towards where it was and then become sad.
- We then might start to cry as we look upon our snowman and decide that while it was fun to break it, we really miss our snowman and wish he was whole again. This crying could last up to 30 minutes.
If I were a Daddy to two twin 5 year olds I might........
- Help build a snowman for almost an hour
- Go inside to get the supplies to finish the snowman off
- Come back outside and look where the snowman used to be and ask my kids what happened to it.
- I might then spend half an hour consoling my two twins after they killed their snowman.
- I then might see the head lying next to what is left of the base of our snowman. I might just pick the head up and slap it on top of what is left of the base of the snowman thus making the first blind, armless, button less, mouth less, "angry little elf" of a snowman in the whole world.
- I then might take a picture of it, post it on my blog and invite all readers to drive by to see our angry little elf snowman like it is the latest tourist attraction.
BUT.............who likes to play the "what if" game?
This is what our angry little elf snowman might look like.


