So, today was the kids preschool graduation. I always want to support them whenever I am able. So, I took the day off of school to attend the graduation. I am glad that I did. It was so much fun. It was not a typical graduation (at least what I would picture one to be). It was fun and cute and much more like a program the kids were putting on for the adults. They sang many songs to the parents and shared their favorite experiences in preschool. They shared what their favorite day in preschool was. A loved when they pretended to ride in the school bus and drive all over. T loved when they went in their pretend space shuttle and discovered outer space and all of the planets. I am so glad I was able to go and hear them sing songs and see them perform in other ways. They did a great job and it was great to be able to be there.
- When it was A's turn to speak into the microphone, she spoke way too loudly, which of course just caused people to snicker. When another kid did the same thing, she plugged her ears.


