If that is not a killer baseball stance, I don't know what is. Just wait til that ball on a rope comes back.
This is T and A's friend. He was a little shy at first when it came to baseball (amazingly close to how T was last year), but he started to come around towards the end.
Okay you guys, do you want this home run in left field or right field?
So, today was fun. Normally I take the kids back to their Mom's house on Monday nights where they live until the next Thursday night. She has not been feeling well, so I kept them with me. I have a break between Spring semester and Summer semester (this week only), so I was able to have the kids. I took the kids to preschool and Itty Bitty Baseball this morning before I had to go to work. It is a fun baseball thing for kids age 3 or 4. They have stations where they talk about fundamentals, hit the ball off of tees, hit the balls on the end of ropes, catch, and throw the ball. Their mom only signed T up because A does dance. He seems to be double-booked, however, because you have to pull him out of preschool 45 minutes early so he can go to baseball. At least both things are at the same community center. The kids then went and played at their friend's (pictured above) house for 2 or 3 hours. We used to be neighbors and we wished we still lived there. They are great people and are always willing to help anyone. If only we were as great to ALL of our friends as they are to us. Work went well and was relatively uneventful. Ever since going back to work I am no longer assigned a huge van, but get a mini-van. They say it is because I drive way more miles than the average driver, but I think it has something to do with me and the proverbial "short bus."


