the first FIVE years

Monday, May 5, 2008

Amazing Kids

My kids are amazing. They constantly surprise me with all that they do, say, and think. I explained to them that I had to give the lesson in Elder's Quorum this morning. Later, in Sacrament A asked why I was wearing a watch (I never wear one because I use my phone as a clock). I told her I needed it to be able to tell time while I was teaching. She then asked how it went? Did everyone like the lesson? Did I teach them all that I needed to? What 4 year old could possibly be concerned with all of that? How amazing that she would even ask that. Treven told me that he was sure that Jesus was proud of me for teaching the lesson. How grateful I am for my two best friends. I am so lucky to have such great kids.

Who is Visiting?