the first FIVE years

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Here's to Moms!

I picked these flowers for all of you Moms for Mother's Day. I hope you like them.

So, with it being Mother's Day I want to express my feelings. I am so grateful for my Mom. I swear that Heavenly Father sat her down and said I have this plan for you. You are going to have 6 smart-alec boys and 1 girl down on earth. The last child will cause you particular grief and agony. You will never really stop being a Mom when your children are grown and you will just take on MORE responsibility with the addition of many Grand-Children. In exchange for all of this you get to go straight to Heaven when you come back. She obviously said "yes," but I wonder now if she ever second-guesses her decision. My Mom is so great and constantly willing to help anyone who asks. I am grateful for her example and kindess. I am grateful for so many friends, sister-in-laws, ward members, and family who constantly carry on without complaint and are such wonderful Mothers. Each Mother is so amazing and is so important in the lives of their children. I am grateful for the sacrifice that T & A's mommy went through to bring them here to this earth. I am SO grateful that I get to be their Daddy (some may only know me as their Dadd-o). I am grateful for the sacrifices she is willing to make each day and for the good things that she does for the kids. So, I just want to say I hope to each who reads this that you all had a wonderful Mother's Day. You are ALL amazing and I appreciate your examples and your love for your children and those around you. HERE'S TO YOU MOMS!

Who is Visiting?