the first FIVE years

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

LEGOS!

So, I figured that the weekend would be all about A with her 5 dance recitals. So, Friday I went out and bought this little lego fire truck and trailer for T. I told him that we would put it together before bed time on Sunday night, and so we did. I think I loved the experience of building it with him as much or more than he did. It is slightly bigger than it looks, but not huge. It also has MANY pieces despite its size. It come with a oxygen tank, an ax, a mask, a saw, etc. It has a ton of things that the fireman can put on him. T played with this thing non-stop on Monday. It was so much fun to build with him, and it was a great special bonding time just for us after he did SO well supporting his sister and her dance recitals. He is such a good boy (although a little wild at times). He is so sweet with his sister most of the time, for instance he always makes sure to share one of the two laffy taffy candies that he gets at the end of Itty Bitty Ball with her without ever being asked. Although they are twins he definitely plays the bigger brother and loves and watches out for his sister so much (he is older by 57 seconds, so I guess that explains it all).
  • A was standing in an empty laundry basket. T told her that it was on fire and that he was coming to rescue her. A said, "NO IT IS NOT ON FIRE! I am just standing in a normal basket! T responded, "ok A if you want to burn up so that we have to throw you in the garbage then whatever."

Who is Visiting?