Sure, I have had a few friends recently come back from Disneyland; my parents just toured all over Washington D.C. and New York; and I have certainly heard all about Hawaii on several occasions. But I am sure none of those compare to the
paradisaical getaway of Skull Valley/
Dugway, Utah. Isn't it gorgeous? Who cares about pristine beaches? What has Mickey Mouse or the other characters done for anyone except make parents spend more money on their kids? Certainly it does not have the overcrowded tourist attractions of NY or DC! Just look at it! Oh yes, this kind of bland, minimalist scenery goes on for miles! As far as the eye can see! When you need an escape from it all, there is nothing better than this! There is NOTHING out here!!!! The best part? It's not too far away from most of you. Just take I-80 west from Salt Lake and get off about 1/3 of the way between Salt Lake and
Wendover. Then you only have to travel about 30 miles on a crappy, torn up two lane road. I ask you, where else can you go over a cattle crossing at 75 MPH? Oh, YES! This is what heaven must look like for sure, and I got to experience far too much of it once again today! I feel bad keeping it all to myself.

On a side note, have you ever known the people who are just so amazing, it seems they are filled with light? You know, the kind, wonderful people who just seem to have such a spirit about them. The people who radiate so much light, that it looks as if they are just glowing all the time? I certainly know a few. If any of you have ever thought that about me (I know, EXTREMELY unlikely!), you may need to understand something. You see, as you are driving out to Skull Valley, there is a huge sign (with probably ONLY 30 bullet holes in it) that says something to the effect of "No dumping of nuclear waste, EXCEPT by permit." Since this is not at all my first time out there, you now know why I might be glowing. Consider yourselves informed, sorry for any confusion. Also, unless someone has a permit, I guess we will all have to figure out something else to do with the spent nuclear fuel rods that are cluttering up our garages huh?