DISCLAIMER:
If I have even two people left reading my blog, I have to give a disclaimer. I realize that the day to day happenings of our lives (particularly my thoughts) are not that interesting. I promise I don't have a superiority complex. This is just my way of keeping a general journal, and if one person finds it interesting, then that is all the better. :)

PAST:This is a picture of T a few years ago (age 1 1/2). They both used to love to try to walk around in my huge shoes. As advanced as they are, they just kept babbling about walking a mile in another man's shoes. That is what I heard, but I couldn't understand them perfectly. This is easily one of my favorite pictures of T.
PRESENT: T asked me to take his picture when he ran off in my shoes today. He is starting to grow into them nicely, can you tell? I thought it was so funny that he would want a picture in them, as I was just looking at the other picture a few days ago. Incidentally if anyone is dressing their kid as a clown for Halloween and needs some big shoes, I got you covered.
- A made the above pictured clock yesterday. It was really cute. She then came and showed me all of the numbers and what they had to do at each time. She said, that they had to go to bed at 8, they ate breakfast at 9, showered and brushed their teeth at 10, ate lunch at 11, ate dinner at 12, and brushed their teeth and got their pajamas on at 1. I know it might seem like I ask a lot of the kids, but darn it, it is for their own good!
- Today the kids had the option of going to the zoo for a couple of hours, or the library for a little bit. They chose the library. You don't have to tell me, I know they are such smart kids. :) The only thing that is funny is that they always call it the "lyberry". I was working with them to say library by saying it really slowly. So, they kept copying me by slowly saying, lyyyyyy,berrrryy. They eventually ended up getting it..... at least until next time.
- When we were driving to the library, T started to once again call it the lyberry. A kept correcting him. T got frustrated and said, "A could you just let me talk how I need to talk, it is not even your business how I talk!"
- A will often tell T something that he probably heard at the same time she did, or that he already knows. He will respond to her by calmly saying, "I know, I know, 10 times, I know."
- The kids were playing learning games on PBSkids.org today. T has become quite proficient with the computer, with A not far behind. T was telling A that she needed to do something. A in a matter of fact way stated, "DON'T BOSS ME BROTHER!"
- At dinner tonight, T said the prayer. He really says sincere prayers lately and tells Heavenly Father all that he is thankful for. He always mentions the Savior, and usually mentions President Monson as well as family and friends. Tonight one of the things he said was, "I am thankful for A, she is such a good sister who draws me pretty pictures. Please make her know I love her even when she is driving me nuts and I get mad at her."


