the first FIVE years

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

McQueen chose to carve out a bat
Tinkerbell loves this little kitty face
Scraping out those pumpkins


Right after dinner on Sunday, we hurried to carve pumpkins before having to take the kids back to their Mom's house. Luckily for the kids, Ashley helped them a lot, or I am not so sure their pumpkins would look as nice as they do.
  • While having dinner with Grandma and Grandpa on Sunday, we mentioned that Grandma was 65. McQueen then in an astonished voice said, "OH MY GOODNESS, THAT IS SO CRAZY!!!........." then lowered his voice back to a normal tone to say, "I can't even believe that Grandpa is two years older."
  • There is a new little girl in the kids Primary class. Their family sat behind us during Sacrament meeting last week. This little girl was coloring all of these pictures for McQueen all through Sacrament meeting. She colored anything he wanted, but loved to color him pictures of them holding hands. She would then draw hearts all around the two of them. I was laughing, because he seemed to be oblivious to the fact that this girl was very infatuated with him. He would even ask the girl to alter pictures that she would draw, so that he could give them to Tinkerbell. At dinner, I said, "so do you like __________in your Primary class?" He said, "yeah, she is nice." I said, "do you think she likes you?" He VERY nonchalantly said, "oh yeah, she loves me." I said, "why would you say that she loves you?" He said, "because she kept drawing me all of those pictures of us with all of those hearts." Okay, so maybe he is not as oblivious as I thought. I am suddenly much more concerned............

Who is Visiting?